Today’s highly specialized motors call for equally advanced AGM batteries to deliver the CCA and power they need. Anticipating market needs, Crown Battery brought our expertise and technology to bear, resulting in a high-tech, low-stress and no-maintenance AGM design that not only meets engine manufacturer requirements, but demand from boat owners who refuse to compromise.
Introducing CROWN1 AGM Marine Batteries
Investing in a new battery for your boat this season? Then the latest innovation to our already powerful marine battery lineup is for you: CROWN1 Maintenance-free Severe Duty AGM Batteries.
Built to Work Hard and Play HarderBest-in-class CROWN1 AGM Marine Batteries are precision engineered and constructed to provide performance and peace of mind:
- Super-thick SolidCast™ plate construction, more Active Material and premium Glass Mat Separator add up to superior performance and longevity
- Certified non-spillable (IATA / ICAO. DOT and IMDG), sealed and maintenance-free
- Safe, sustainable and ultra clean with no gassing
- Available in BCI Group 24 and 31 sizes
- Proudly made in the USA ‒ just like all of our products
Need to Get Your Existing Marine Batteries Ready for Warm Weather Action?
Download the Crown Battery Spring Start-Up Guide to prepare your batteries and help them perform at their best when it’s time to hit the water.
Boats are a big investment ‒ and intended to be a lot of fun. Crown Marine Batteries are made so boaters can concentrate on having a good time and leave the thinking ‒ and the power ‒ to us.
*Note that the Crown Battery Spring Start-Up Guide is not intended as a replacement for your battery’s manual, which offers specific maintenance guidelines and schedules for your exact model, but as a quick general reference guide to help you get the most from your investment.