Preparing for Your Visit to RE+ 2023
Don’t like late flights or traffic jams on the way to RE+? Want to see some of the presentations we’re most excited about? In the next few minutes, you’ll learn proven strategies and hacks that make your visit stress-free and productive, including:
- Flight-booking tips to avoid missed connections
- A little-known way to book convenient hotel rooms at a discount
- Simple strategies to connect with your network – and get the most out of the show
- Where to eat during the show
- Which seminars and presentations you don’t want to miss
Make (or Confirm) Your Travel Plans
RE+ takes place from September 11-14, 2023, at the Venetian Convention and Expo Center in Las Vegas. That means it is right around the corner and it's time to confirm your travel plans (or make them, if you haven't already).
If you’ve already booked your flight into Las Vegas, be sure to forward it to people who might need it (your team, a significant other, etc.).
And, if you haven’t booked your flights yet, experts recommend flying in early and returning in the morning after the show (or later). This helps avoid the airport rush – and reduces the frustration of flight cancellations. It also frees up your time for last-minute connections and meet-ups with contacts you missed earlier.
RE+ is more fun when you aren’t driving across town to get there every morning. And, fortunately, there’s still time to book a hotel room in a convenient location. (The deadline is August 17, 2023, at 11:59 pm Pacific Time.)
The event’s sponsors have reserved blocks of rooms at nearby hotels at a low rate: re-plus.com/housing/
Before booking, check whether your company already reserved discounted rooms – or requires booking through an agency or another special arrangement.
Waiting in long lines isn’t relaxing – and neither is spending half an hour searching for an open seat/table.
So, your best bet for convenience will be one of the on-site cafes. Otherwise, here are some of the restaurants within the Venetian:
- Yardbird Table & Bar: A popular Southern-style restaurant located at The Venetian, known for its fried chicken and comfort food.
- Grand Lux Cafe: Situated inside The Venetian, this restaurant features a diverse menu with dishes ranging from American comfort food to international favorites.
- Tao Asian Bistro: Located at The Venetian, Tao offers an upscale dining experience with a menu featuring Pan-Asian cuisine.
- CHICA: Located at The Venetian, CHICA serves Latin American flavors with a modern twist, offering a vibrant and stylish dining experience.
- Sugarcane Raw Bar & Grill: Sugarcane offers a fusion of global flavors with a focus on Latin, Asian, and American cuisines. The restaurant features a raw bar, small plates, and a variety of dishes to share.
Consider networking events and social media
If you want to meet interesting people from your network and your industry, there are opportunities throughout the trade show. (Click here to learn more from the RE+ website.)
And right now, is the perfect time to drop a personal email to your favorite customers, sales reps, vendors, and partners – and see if they’d like to meet up in person.
Here are a few ways to expand your reach even farther:
- Add a banner to your company’s website
- Tweet to your followers
- Spread the word on social media that you’ll be at RE+ in Vegas
Decide which seminars you want to attend
You’re spoiled for choice with this year’s educational and on for seminars. Click here to view the RE+ 2023 Program Page.
In addition, here are some programs and networking events for your consideration:
Monday, September 11, 2023:
- Solar 101: Overview of the Solar Landscape at RE+ 2023 (Ticket Purchase Required): 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- First Time Attendee Orientation (Ticket Purchase Required): 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Opening General Session: 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
- Welcome Reception (Ticket Purchase Required): 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Tuesday, September 12, 2023:
- Equity, Energy Communities, and Expanding Clean Energy Access: 9:30 am – 10:30 am
- QuickTalk: Building Bridges with Labor Unions to Help Grow the Clean Energy: 11:00am - 11:30am
- QuickTalk: Addressing Wildfire-Related Outages with Microgrids: 1:00pm - 1:30 pm
- Celebrating Women in Renewable Energy Reception (Ticket purchase required): 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm
- Poster Reception: 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Wednesday, September 13, 2023:
- RE+ Tech Funders breakfast (Ticket purchase required): 8:00 am – 9:15 am
- QuickTalk: Power in Numbers: Enhancing Operations & Maintenance with AI: 9:30 am - 10:30 am
- RE+ 2023 Job Fair: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Exhibit Hall Happy Hour: 5:00 – 6:00 pm