ProMat 2023 reveals where the industry is headed and helps you stay up-to-date and grow your professional network. But there are 157 educational sessions and multiple networking get-togethers, so seeing everything you want is impossible. To help, we've curated our favorite planning tips -- and combed through every educational session to select highlights.
These seven easy tips optimize ProMat sessions and events:
- First, prioritize sessions and booth visits based on your goals and plans for the year.
- If you can't attend a session you want, consider working with your team to create a plan and splitting up, then report back to each other later.
- Use the ProMat 2023 app to plan the easiest route to each event.
- Invite coworkers, vendors, and business contacts to join you at educational sessions or afterward for lunch; it's a great way to stay connected, and it's less of a time commitment than dinner.
- Take notes to share with your team, and consider sending thank you emails or cards to the speakers.
- Track people you meet in your CRM software, contact management program, or spreadsheet. Include notes on the conversation and action steps with dates – so follow-up is easy, fast, and effective.
- Decide which seminars you're interested in before you get to ProMat, and block out time on your calendar.
After thoroughly reviewing every ProMat 2023 event and session, we've compiled a list of noteworthy highlights:
Monday, March 20
- 8:45am - Women Leading in Supply Chains (Grand Ballroom S100)
- 10:30am to 11:15am - 5 Ways Warehouse Robotics can Drive Customer Loyalty (Theater F)
- 10:30am to 11:15am - Optimizing Warehouse Execution and Warehouse Control Systems with Automation (Theater E)
- 10:30am to 11:15am - Generate Carbon Credits from Electric Vehicles and Equipment (Theater C)
- 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM - Women in Supply Chain Forum (Room S406ab - Vista Ballroom)
- NOTE: This event is a separate charge and registration.
- 12:00pm to 12:45pm - Solutions Community of MHI Presents: Latest & Greatest Advances @ ProMat in 25 Minutes (Theater G)
- 12:45pm to 1:30pm - EASE (Ergonomic Assist Systems & Equipment) of MHI Presents: Maximize Workplace Safety and Minimize Risk: Ask an Ergonomist (Theater H)
- 5:00pm to 6:00pm - MHI Young Professionals Networking Event (Room S102bc)
- NOTE: No admission required; wear your ProMat 2023 badge.
Tuesday, March 21
- 8:45am - A Conversation with José Andrés (Grand Ballroom S100)
- 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM - WERC Connects Panel Discussion: Growth Through Disruption (Room S406b)
- 2:30pm to 3:15pm - 10 Racking Mistakes Warehouse Managers Must Avoid (Theater F)
WEDNESDAY, March 22
- 8:45am - 2023 Annual Industry Report (Grand Ballroom S100)
- 10:30am to 11:15am - The 6 Principles of a Best-In-Class Rack Safety Program (Theatre A)
- 1:00pm - A Conversation with Ron Howard (Grand Ballroom S100)
- 4:30pm to 7:00pm - MHI Industry Night with Nate Bargatze (Grand Ballroom S100)
- NOTE: This event is a separate charge.
Thursday, March 23
- 10:30am to 11:15am - Generate Carbon Credits from Electric Vehicles and Equipment (Theatre I)
Pick a time to visit Crown Battery's Booth (S1075). We're looking forward to seeing you at Promat 2023!