If you’ve ever felt the sting of a high electric bill...
-- or if you’ve dreamed of living big off the grid --
... then this case study will arm you with some of the secrets to making net-zero living work.
It all started when Mr. Wheelock felt the sting after skyrocketing air-conditioning and electric heating bills for his 1800-square-foot home.
In this article for North American Clean Energy Magazine, veteran installer Mark Snyder (Mark Snyder Electric) reveals which systems, strategies, and technology he used to get the Wheelock family to net zero -- even with a welding studio on-site!
- How to go net-zero (including the simplest way to slash any power bill)
- What insulation is best to keep out the summer heat and stay warm in the winter
- How a simple ventilation/cooling system keeps homes comfortable, even in the desert
- All the technical details you’ll want to know before you take the leap
- Which batteries and other equipment work best for most net-zero homes -- and how to get the most out of them
Get the full story now -- just enter your name and email address below: