How do installers like Mark Snyder run off-grid batteries for 23+ years? Click the picture above for the full story.
Some battery laboratories and marketing departments use hypothetical tests to justify inflated 10-year lifespan claims.
Back in the real-world, Crown Battery monitors thousands of test batteries -- and consults with installers like Mark Snyder, whose 23-year-old Crown batteries still power his off-grid ranch.
In this Solar Power World article, Crown Battery’s John Connell shares:
- How to select the right renewable energy batteries
- Storage strategies for maximum life, performance, and charge acceptance
- How to avoid the “Depth Of Discharge shell game”
- Tools to monitor and protect battery health
- Simple techniques to make maintenance automatic
How do installers like Mark Snyder run off-grid renewable energy batteries for 23+ years? Just click here for the inside story.