We can’t get together in person, but you can get these educational tools to help you improve uptime, maximize ROI, and optimize your motive power systems.
We’re gifting you these ~10-minute Power Meetings (debuted at the last in-person ProMat) to protect you from misleading claims -- and share proven methods that enhance your operations and bottom line.
Just choose your own adventure – pick the educational session you’re most interested in:
● How to eliminate “surprise” replacements and hidden costs with Motive Power Optimization
● Optimize Your Battery Operations With Cloud-Based Dashboards
● Lead or Lithium? (No-B.S., fact-based comparison)
● How much are your forklift/material handling batteries costing you? How to calculate Real ROI of different battery chemistries
● The Recycling Gap: Will your battery recycle -- or will you pay the disposal bill?
Session #1: Eliminate “surprise” replacements and hidden costs with Motive Power Optimization
Many smart warehouse managers can only see up-front expenses.
And maintenance personnel don’t have enough data...
...but finance only allocates resources based on data.
No wonder forecasting is so hard!
In the Power Meeting below, you’ll learn which tool calculates actual costs -- and syncs budgeting and demands... so you can:
● Schedule replacements and budget based on data
● Extend battery life
● Measure the ROI of changing practices, including maintenance and opportunity charging
● Catch problems early
● Plug the money leaks and stand out at work
Session #2: Optimize Your Battery Operations With Cloud-Based Dashboards
By the time most warehouse managers spot battery problems, it’s too late.
Because without a tool to interpret data, it’s nearly impossible to catch battery problems early.
Fortunately, there is a smarter way – and warehouse managers who use it gain a major competitive advantage.
In just 10 minutes, you’ll discover what most managers don’t know -- including the system that:
● Catches battery problems sooner
● Helps schedule replacements smarter and farther out
● Avoids common battery downtime and early replacement
● Saves time and expenses on budgeting and repairs
● Keeps management/shareholders happy
● Makes ROI measurable
● Avoids costly failures that keep you at work late
Session #3: Lead or Lithium? (a no-B.S., fact-based comparison)
When you select batteries, your profitability, uptime, and reputation are on the line.
But there’s an endless amount of marketing hype and battery options. And even the smartest people can get overwhelmed or misled... until they know what to look for. (For example, consider 10-year warranty claims from startup companies with no field experience.)
Good news: You don’t have to figure everything out on your own.
Our team of battery engineers and energy specialists distilled decades of knowledge into 11 minutes, including:
● Cold, hard facts that cut through the marketing hype
● No-hype, objective pros and cons of different battery types (flooded lead, VRLA, lithium)
● Which manufacturing processes and QC (quality control) can slash your maintenance, downtime, and operating costs
● Key questions to ask your next battery manufacturer (for instance, who guarantees your warranty?)
● How to spot bogus battery lifespan claims
Session #4: How to calculate Real ROI of different battery chemistries
How much are your forklift/material handling batteries costing you?
Your job is to move pallets out the door as reliably, cheaply, and safely as possible.
But without the right tools, it’s hard to calculate how much a battery really costs -- or determine when lead or lithium batteries make more sense. Of course, there’s no one-size-fits-all battery. But there is a way to estimate ROI and select the right energy storage for your site.
Click to watch below -- and discover the proven formula that maximizes your ROI and avoids costly mistakes, including:
● An objective and holistic comparison of lead and lithium battery technologies
● Little-known electrical costs that zap away profits
● Hidden training and other expenses to account for
● Tricky warranty stipulations to avoid
● And more
Session #5: The Recycling Gap: Will your battery recycle -- or will you pay the disposal bill?
These days, sustainability is belted. And even if it isn’t part of yours, it still pays.
That’s because some popular batteries are 99.1% recyclable – and you might be paid to return them for recycling. Meanwhile, another battery chemistry is 0%-60% recyclable – and you might foot the bill to landfill it.
Will your battery recycle -- or will you pay for disposal? Get the facts about battery recycling with Crown Battery’s Chip Johnson:
So there you have it -- five different ways to get more from your energy storage/motive power systems.
If you want to integrate them into your warehouse or other material handling application, contact us here -- we’ll reach out quickly.