How do you get longer life and stay safe installing your batteries?
Crown Battery’s John Connell breaks down the keys to effective installation.
Click the picture above for the full story.
Here’s what you’ll learn
- What you should never wear when installing a battery
- How OCPD could save your system
- Which material is best for washers, nuts, and bolts (one common metal reduces life and causes corrosion)
- 5 easy storage rules to maximize longevity and capacity
- The First 2 Weeks: Simple post-installation steps to ensure long life